Sunday, November 15, 2009

boom boom pow

...reached home today for my semester break...
...been rotting in PJ and USJ for the past 2-3 days...
...so guess what...
...reached home and there was no electricity...
...turns out a fire had just broken out at the
TNB Pencawang Utama nearby...
...so I got my camera and headed out...
...tengah syok shooting, suddenly every
cameraman's nightmare happened...
...battery habis...
...damn...
~











...I have a thing for shooting fires...
...anyways this was only my second time ever...
...here are some shots of my first...
...happened in March 2008 I think...














...oh yeah...
...since there's no electricity here...
(along with almost a quarter of Taiping)
...I'm like onling-ing using my laptop's battery...
...have like 1 hour more before it kongs out...
...entah how long will TNB take to fix the mess...
...2 days?...
...4??...
...a week???...
~
~
~
...anyways...
...this has been my homecoming...
...chaoz...