Saturday, June 27, 2009





complicated feelings.
a day after im officially 19..im starting my NEW chapter of life..
very obvious that im not ready at all especially mentally..
not enough time lahh..
so used to the life in sbux.
so used to have different friends at a time.
so used to the simple life in this small town.
so used to everything that im gonna leave it behind later.


in another 6 hours time
im starting off my journey
down to the south.


i still havent
-pack my pencil case
-update hp's songs
-say goodbye to everyone


sigh.


i had no chance to say goodbye to each and everyone that i knw.


and
thanks for all the bday wishes.
i received alot this year.
thanks~


THANKYOU
pat.jd.edward.john.eugene.asrul.bheng.billi.joe.
for the earlier whipcream bday party.


THANKYOU
pat.edward.john.elvin.billi.bheng.joe.jd.
for accompanying me to countdown my bday.


THANKYOU
ymei
for treating me HAPPY MEAL and my one and only bday cake this year.


THANKYOU
all partners in TS116
for the card and the tumbler.
i will NEVER forget my time in sbux.


THANKYOU
customers
for remember and appreciate me as a part time barista in sbux.
sorry for any mistakes and any offences.


THANKYOU
advisor sekalian
for all the advices.


THANKYOU
grandma said: i will fry some ikan bilis for you in case you dont like the food over there.
grandma said: here is some small change ($) just in case you need it.


THANKYOU
for being concern and keep reminding me to take care of myself.











simple things does left a great impact on others.
THANK YOU
once again.
i couldnt say more..

GOOD-BYE




p/s: i cried while typing all these but not so teruk like the teddy bear above.
i still gt alot of exclusive photos with me, not enough time...

i still got lotxa things UNDONE.



No comments: