Saturday, May 30, 2009


...guess what?!...
...I'm going to Penang AGAIN later...
...sis and I will be fetching mum and aunt
to the Penang Airport at 3am later...
...then we'll go to Georgetown to fetch my
cousin who's there back to Taiping...
(luckily I know my way around Georgetown now)

...Penyelamat Dunia rescues one of his cousins again...

...from Taiping we'll immediately shoot down with
dad and cousin to Shah Alam to pick up my 2nd sis...
...and straight on to Melaka to attend a relative's funeral...
...teramat sangat rush sekali...

...I'll leave the updating of our recent
Great Escape
to Rong-Shyn and Justyn...
...especially Justyn...
(we all know you'll go missing once u go Kampar again,
so better update everything before you leave)
(be a man~)
LOLX
...then I'll fill in the blanks bout the trip
once i get home again...

...I'll leave you readers with a trailer picture first...
...till then...

LIVE LIFE to the FULLEST!!!

~

1 comment:

wtze said...

penyelamat dunia...then the picture
*ROTFL*
=P